It's time to seize the future of your area and help it thrive
We want Surrey to be buzzing with pride and passion, with connected communities full of big ambition, with people supporting each other to thrive.
Which is why Surrey County Council has launched Make It Happen – an initiative to encourage people in Surrey to have their say, join networks, play a part in their community, join up and join in and Make It Happen, together.
Watch the short animation below to find out more about how you can get involved and Make It Happen for your local community.
More from community matters
- Your Surrey COVID Heroes E-book of Thanks
- Travel schemes for Ukrainian evacuees
- Ukrainian Refugee Bike Scheme
- Caring for Surrey's Carers
- New On Demand Bus Service in Mole Valley
- Looking after our veterans
- Queen's Baton Relay route in England announced
- June is Communities Month
- Communities Month - Volunteering Week 1 to 7 June
- June is Gypsy, Roma and Traveller History Month
- Supported Independent Living in Surrey
- Visiting a Community Recycling Centre?
- What support is available for Ukrainian nationals ?
- Libraries announce Big Lunches for communities
- Shaping Pharmacy Services in Surrey
- Do you know where to turn?
- Join Surrey’s Biggest Family
- New initiative tackling loneliness and building confidence
- Community nature projects awarded grants to improve health and wellbeing
- Your Fund Surrey £100m fund
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- Would you like your event listed in Surrey Matters?
- ‘No one left behind’ ambition guides Surrey’s 2022/23 budget
- Surrey Fire and Rescue are recruiting