Join hundreds at Surrey's first ever Festival of Skills
Surrey's first-ever Festival of Skills will race into Sandown Park Racecourse on Thursday 23 November 2023.
The free one-day careers event will provide young people in Surrey the chance to learn about future pathways from some of the county's brightest businesses and training providers.
More than 2,000 young people from schools and colleges are expected to attend the event. Expect representatives from sectors such as automotive, aerospace, technology, healthcare, construction, creative arts, and more.
With 80 exhibitors to meet, it promises to be interactive, informative, and packed with opportunities for young people to rub shoulders with future employers.
The Festival of Skills is presented in collaboration between Surrey County Council and the Association of Learning Providers in Surrey (ALPS).
Register today to secure your spot at this exclusive event on the Surrey Festival of Skills web page.
More from families and young people
- Free maths courses now available in Surrey
- Planning a wedding or ceremony in 2023?
- The Dorking Cockerel’s Mighty Journey
- Half price bus fares for under 20s in Surrey
- Surrey Youth Arts and Culture Festival 2023 recap
- Any of us could have the potential to be a foster carer, could you?
- Primary school admissions are now open