Financial help for individuals and community groups

Citizens Advice

Hardship help is available for residents, contact your local CAB for advice.

Surrey Crisis Fund

Surrey Crisis Fund is a discretionary fund run by Surrey County Council. It provides financial help to Surrey residents who have nowhere else to turn in an emergency or after a disaster. It also can provide assistance to set up or maintain a home in the community where no other funds or resources are available. Most referrals are submitted via your local Citizens Advice.

National Flood Forum

The National Flood Forum Helpline offers advice to individuals and community groups on how to get help and support.

Their website also has advice on:

Borough and district councils

Your local borough or district council may have guidance about flooding repairs and if any government grants are available to individuals or community groups.

Subscribe to our newsletters for latest news and events.