Please note that we are currently experiencing a high volume of highway reports which we are making our way through as quickly as possible. This may have an impact on our timescales.
Roads and pavements
- The condition of a carriageway (worn road surface, cracks etc. but not potholes)
- Problem with a road line (give way line or stop line)
- Trees and vegetation
Drains, manhole covers and flooding
- Blocked drain
- Drain (broken, loose etc)
- Flooding and/or drainage problem
- Ironwork (manhole covers etc.)
If the problem is not listed above
Help reporting a fault
- Help with reporting a highway problem - Includes likely timescales for for responding to your report.
If you want to report a highway hazard that is an immediate threat to life or limb or if you are unsure how severe might be please do not report it online, call our Contact Centre.
Any personal information supplied will be held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to third parties.