Both Surrey County Council and bus operators pledge to limit the number of times services change. However, there may be times when last minute changes to services will occur. These changes could be a consequence of unforeseen circumstances, customer requirements or the need to address operational issues.
New timetables are added to this section as soon as they are available.
28 August 2021
- E9 Metrobus - Service enhanced to operate an evening and Sunday service.
- E10 Metrobus - Service enhanced to operate an evening and Sunday service.
29 August 2021
- 194 Thames Valley Buses - Revised timetable with some Monday-Friday journeys extended from Camberley to Farnborough for colleges
- 39A - 0930 from Chobham & 1200 from Knaphill will depart 5 mins later, with 5 mins less running time.
1025 & 1235 from Woking will have 2 mins less running time.
- 39B - 0944 from Hermitage will run at 0945 and arrive in Woking at 1010 (instead of 1022).
1138 from Woking will run at 1150.
- 39C - 1045 from Arthurs Bridge will arrive in Woking at 1110 (instead of 1121).
The return journey from Woking will run at 1330 on both Tuesday & Thursday, instead of 1313 (Thu) & 1333 (Tue).
- 81 - Mon-Fri off-peak journeys and all Sat journeys will have 2 mins less running time.
Mon-Fri 1540 from Woking will depart 5 mins later.
33 - All journeys will have between 2 & 4 mins less running time.
31 August 2021
- 8 - Revised timetable with Monday service reinstated.
- 455 - New service on Mondays to Fridays from Addlestone to Woking via Woodham Lane with extensions to Merrist Wood College
- 697 - Withdrawn from Onslow Village and extended to serve Merrist Wood College
2 September 2021
- 515 Falcon Buses - Minor adjustments to timings of journeys serving Esher High School at start/finish times
- 621 Falcon Buses - Departure from Howard of Effingham School changed to 1540
- 623 ESRTP - Afternoon departure from Epsom to operate 70 minutes earlier
- 678 Reptons Coaches - Departure from Howard of Effingham School changed to 1540
4 September 2021
- 117 Metroline - Will be operated by London United
- 406 & 418 London United - Revised timetables