Visit the bus operator's websites and twitter accounts linked below to find out about any disruption to their bus services.
Please be aware that decisions on whether to operate a bus service during bad weather or any route changes, are taken by the bus company based on health and safety obligations to passengers and staff. For more details, please see What to expect from bus services during bad weather. If in doubt please contact your local operator direct.
Latest bus operator disruption information
The following bus companies provide service updates or real time bus tracking information on their websites and or twitter accounts. Please use the links below to check for the latest information:
- Cobham Chatterbus - Chatterbus live bus tracker and twitter.com/CobChatterbus
- Compass Bus - latest updates: Compass Travel: Emergency and Compass Bus service disruption
- Courtney Buses - twitter.com/courtney buses
- Cruisers - twitter.com/CruisersCoaches
- Falcon Buses - Falcon Service updates
- First in Berkshire and Thames Valley - First Group news and service updates
- Hallmark Connections - Hallmark service updates
- Transport for London/London Buses - TFL Bus service updates
- Metrobus - for the latest information: please see Metrobus service disruption
- National Express - National Express latest service updates
- Safeguard Coaches - twitter.com/Safeguardbus
- Southdown PSV - Southdown Buses service updates
- Stagecoach - Stagecoach service updates
- White Bus Service - twitter.com/WhiteBusService
For further information on service updates please contact your bus operator directly.