Transport Development Planning - our Service Charter
Our Service Charter
- We will give high quality, professional and impartial advice to planning authorities and applicants on applications and pre-planning consultations.
- We will make a formal response on at least 75% of planning authority consultations within 21 days.
- We will respond to planning authority and applicants queries within 5 working days. If we need longer to give a full reply, we will send an acknowledgement.
- Telephones will be answered within five rings.
- We will consider the views of the planning authority and applicants and discuss options and decisions with them if required.
Our Core Objective
To seek to influence the local planning authorities (the borough and district councils) in making decisions to ensure that the adverse traffic and transportation impacts of new developments are minimised, and to contribute to the delivery of county and national transport policies.
For further information, please contact:
Transportation Development Planning
Surrey County Council
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey KT1 2DY
Phone: 0300 200 1003 (Contact Centre)
Fax: 020 8541 9335