Skip to main content

Help and guidance notes for making minerals-related planning applications

District and borough councils deal with planning applications for building, extending or converting homes, offices or shops.

Surrey County Council deals with applications for minerals or waste-related developments, and for developments to its own property, such as schools and libraries.

The following attached forms and publications are to help and guide you through making a minerals application to the county council.

Files available to download