The planning process

Please note that Surrey County Council only deals with planning applications for minerals or waste-related developments, and for developments to its own property, such as schools and libraries.

Planning applications for building, extending or converting homes, offices or shops are handled by the district and borough councils.

In this section

Did you find this information helpful?

Subscribe to our newsletters for latest news and events.