Please note that we are currently experiencing a high volume of highway reports which we are making our way through as quickly as possible. This may have an impact on our timescales.
Roads, pavements and highways
- Street lights and sign lighting
- Worn or cracked road surface
- Traffic signal fault
- Road or street
- Trees and vegetation
- Blocked drain
- Roadworks signs left on the highway
- Footpath, byway or bridleway
If the highways related problem is not listed above or you would like an update on the status of a defect you have previously reported then please see our Report a highways problem page for more options.
If you consider a problem to be an immediate threat to life and limb, call our Contact Centre.
Social care and health
Other council matters
Other reporting options
- If you are unable to find what you are looking for above our Contact Centre will be able to advise and assist you.
Any personal information supplied will be held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to third parties.