Skip to main content

Report it online

Roads, pavements and highways

Non-emergency problem

For all other roads related issue please see our:


If you consider a problem to be an immediate threat to life and limb, call our highways line.

Social care and education

Other reporting options

If you are unable to find what you are looking for above our Contact Centre will be able to advise and assist you.

Any personal information supplied will be held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to third parties.