Join Surrey History Trust today and help protect and promote our county's rich history.
Member benefits include
- reduced price tickets to a varied programme of talks and workshops with expert speakers at Surrey History Centre
- a regular newsletter exploring Surrey's history and the work of the History Centre
- the chance to become involved in volunteer projects and hands-on activities
- opportunities to see behind the scenes in the History Centre
- making a real contribution to safeguarding Surrey's irreplaceable archival heritage
Cost of membership
Membership is currently open to:
- individuals (£15 pa)
- families (£20 pa)
- groups and corporate bodies (price on application)
- local history and other interested groups are welcome to join on an affiliate basis.
How to join
You can pay for membership online via the Surrey Heritage Shop.
Alternatively, please fill in the membership form below and post it to the Secretary with a cheque for the subscription amount made payable to Surrey History Trust:
- The Secretary, Surrey History Trust, Surrey History Centre, 130 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 6ND
You can also pay by standing order. Please use the standing order form below and let the Secretary know when to expect a payment.
Other contact details for the Secretary:
- Telephone: 01483 518737
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 01483 518738.