- Name of Service: Greener Futures business funding, support and training programmes
- Directorate: Environment, Transport and Infrastructure
- Date of Issue: 30 June 2023
- Date of current version: 31 October 2023
- Review Date: 30 June 2026
The reasons why we use your personal data
This privacy notice applies to the functions of the Greener Futures Group relating to the delivery of funding programmes, business support and training for businesses.
What processing of personal data is undertaken by the service
Your personal data is collated to enable the Greener Futures Group to carry out our responsibilities in delivering, monitoring and promoting business funding, support and training programmes.
We may contact you from time to time for research to enable us to review how we perform, communicate and add value to our clients.
We collect your personal data for the following:
- Service delivery
- Service improvement and planning
- Prevention & detection of crime and fraud
- Statistical analysis and reporting
- Promoting funding programmes
What Information do we collect?
- Name, role, organisation
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Company financial data
- Utility bills
- Business insurance
- Quotes and estimates
- Details of planning permissions, tenancies and leases
- Funding received
How we are allowed to use your personal data
Legal obligation or public task under various UK legislation including but not limited to:
- Local Government Act
- Localism Act 2011
- Social Value Act 2012
To process your personal data, we will explain to you what we are asking you to agree to and why. If we have consent to use your personal data, you have the right to remove it at any time. If you want to remove your consent, please contact us at the following email address email@example.com and we will deal with your request.
Who we share your personal data with
We share data for the delivery of funding, support and training programmes with the following:
- Government departments
- Local Enterprise Partnerships
- EU agencies
- County Councils
- District and Borough Councils
- Local educational establishments, including universities, schools and colleges
- Businesses involved in the delivery of grant and training programmes
- Agencies running support systems for the delivery of funding, support and training programmes
- Funding and training providers
Retention of data
Data will be retained for 7 years or in accordance with Programme Funder Requirements if longer.
For further information on our privacy notices, please see information and privacy.