Bus services and bus pass complaints

Tell us about a bus service or bus pass issue

You can contact us to tell us about any of the following bus or bus pass issues:

  • Free bus pass for older people
  • Free bus pass for disabled
  • Student Fare Card
  • School transport
  • Bus services (subsidised by us)

How to make a complaint

Online complaint form

You can make a complaint about the service you have received from us.

The quickest and easiest way to make a complaint about the services we provide, is to use our online complaint form.

If you unable to use the form and need to contact us in a different way, then please contact our Customer Relations Team:

  • Address: Customer Relations Team, Surrey County Council, Dakota, 11 De Havilland Drive, Brooklands Industrial Park, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0YP
  • Email: county.complaints@surreycc.gov.uk
  • Telephone our contact centre: 03456 009 009 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)


Once reported, we aim to respond to your complaint within 10 working days at the latest. If your complaint takes longer, we will keep you informed of the progress. Please see our complaints procedure for more information.

Subscribe to our newsletters for latest news and events.