What we can offer you
Surrey County Council is a Registered Umbrella Body with the Disclosure and Barring Service. We can offer you an online eDBS application service for all your barring and disclosure needs Basic Disclosure, Standard check and Enhanced with or without Childrens and/or Adults Barred List.
Our DBS team here at Surrey are on hand to support you with guidance for all your DBS application needs.
Why choose us?
Since 2002, Surrey County Council has been a Registered Umbrella Body offering DBS applications (historically CRB and ISA) through the use of our online eDBS service for Surrey employees and external clients.
We are GDPR compliant and follow the most up to date legislation. for more information, please see our privacy notice. Our online eDBS application system uses up to date technology to speed-up the application process.
Through our eDBS online application system quality checks are done to ensure that your data is responsibly checked before it can be sent off to the DBS for processing.
Our average return time for eDBS disclosures is just five days. We can also offer you a paper application process. This will however take up to 6-8 weeks.
Our fast, reliable and secure online eDBS Service offers:
- An easy to follow online application process.
- An employer website that lets you manage your applications, view your own reports and track progress of your DBS applications in real time.
- Downloadable DBS Disclosure results.
- Continuous support from our Safer Staffing Team through your eDBS application journey.
- Using this process will speed up your recruitment decisions
- A professional service with a team that cares and values your needs.
To contact us with your interest in using our online eDBS Service, please provide your details and contact information on our short enquiry form or contact the My Helpdesk Team on 020 8541 9000 or Myhelpdeskhr@surreycc.gov.uk.