Any person or body who considers that any maintained school or academy's arrangements are unlawful, or not in compliance with the School Admissions Code or relevant law relating to admissions, can make an objection to the Office of the Schools Adjudicator.
The Schools Adjudicator settles disputes over school admission arrangements and makes decisions about in year variations and some school organisation proposals. Full details of the outcome of each objection or referral are published here, on the School Adjudicator's website and on the website of the school concerned. The Schools Admissions Code 2014 (on Gov.uk) explains the various categories and forms of objections.
Objections for 2022
Objections partially upheld for 2022
An objection to the admission arrangements for Gordon's School for September 2022 has been partially upheld by the Office of the Schools Adjudicator.
- Gordon's School on Gov.uk - please see the amended admission arrangements for Gordon's School (PDF).
Objections for 2020
Objections partially upheld for 2020
An objection to the admission arrangements for Oxted School for September 2020 has been partially upheld by the Office of the Schools Adjudicator.
- Oxted School on Gov.uk - please see the amended admission arrangements for Oxted School (PDF).
Objections not upheld for 2020
Objections to the admission arrangements for September 2020 for the following schools have not been upheld by the Office of the Schools Adjudicator.
- Hinchley Wood School on Gov.uk
- Long Ditton St Mary's Church of England Junior School on Gov.uk
- Stamford Green Primary School on Gov.uk - the Adjudicator found that there were other matters which did not conform with the requirements of the School Admissions Code and these are set out within the determination. The admission arrangements have since been amended to comply with this determination.
Objections withdrawn 2020
An objection against the admission arrangements for Loseley Fields Primary School for September 2020 has been withdrawn.
The deadline for referring objections to the Office of the School Adjudicator, regarding admission arrangements for 2020, was 15 May 2019.