Farnham Infrastructure Programme
Surrey County Council, Waverley Borough Council and Farnham Town Council are working together to tackle issues such as congestion and air quality in Farnham and its surrounding areas. This is called the Farnham Infrastructure Programme.
Public meetings, agendas, reports and minutes
- Farnham Board: this is where the programme partners come together to discuss progress.
- Local Liaison Forum (links to the Farnham Town Council website): this is where people who live, work, study in Farnham, or visit or travel through the town can have their say on the programme.
- 11 August 2020: Forum gives people a voice (Farnham Town Council website)
- 29 May 2020: Residents to be invited to feed into a new plan for Farnham and surrounding areas
- 20 February 2020: 'Breakthrough' in mission to improve Farnham's air quality
Residents, local groups and businesses will shortly be invited to have their say on a vision statement for the programme. Details will be available on this web page. Then a final version can be agreed by the partners later in 2020 and become the basis for the programme.