Farnham Infrastructure Programme
Surrey County Council, Waverley Borough Council and Farnham Town Council are working together to tackle issues such as congestion and air quality in Farnham and its surrounding areas. This is called the Farnham Infrastructure Programme.
Vision statement consultation
Public meetings, agendas, reports and minutes
- Farnham Board: this is where the programme partners come together to discuss progress.
- Local Liaison Forum (links to the Farnham Town Council website): this is where people who live, work, study in Farnham, or visit or travel through the town can have their say on the programme.
- 23 November 2020: Proposed weight limit to restrict HGV journeys through Farnham
- 6 October 2020: Comment on plans to tackle transport and congestion in Farnham
- 11 August 2020: Forum gives people a voice (Farnham Town Council website)
- 29 May 2020: Residents to be invited to feed into a new plan for Farnham and surrounding areas
- 20 February 2020: 'Breakthrough' in mission to improve Farnham's air quality