Engagement event for the new Weybridge hub
This has now closed.
- February to March 2024: Review feedback and finalise plans for the library designs and layout.
- Spring 2024: Library to be temporarily relocated into the community centre during the construction phase. Work on site will commence.
- Ongoing Engagement with residents will continue throughout the period the library is in the community centre, to ensure regular updates are communicated.
- Spring 2025: Work on the new Hub to be completed. The library to be relocated back into the Hub before opening to the public.
Temporary relocation of Weybridge library
In collaboration and engagement with Elmbridge Borough Council, during the refurbishment works, Weybridge Library will be temporarily relocated into the Weybridge Centre for the Community, Churchfield Place, Weybridge KT13 8BZ.
Map showing new location of the library:
The library offer available at the community centre will be smaller, however you will still be able to access key services including books, Wi-Fi and computers.
The co-location of both the community centre and the library will enable an intergenerational programme of events and activities for the benefit of all users. Weybridge Centre for the Community aims to promote an active and full life for residents, offering a range of leisure activities and opportunities to learn new skills, which compliments the library offer and will enable joint activities for adults, young people and children to take place.
Proposed library opening hours during temporary relocation, subject to final approval will be:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9.30am until 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am until 5pm
- Thursday: 9.30am until 1.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am until 5pm
- Saturday: 9.30am until 5pm
- Sunday – Closed