Connect to Continuing Professional Development opportunities and funding sources.
Let us know about other great cultural training networks you are involved with.
Continual Professional Development
- a-n support artists and those who work with them in many practical ways, acting on behalf of their membership and the visual arts sector to improve artists' livelihoods.
- Arts Council England Discover research method, inspiring learning checklists, templates, surveys and action plans.
- Arts Professional list events, courses and professional development opportunities. Some areas of the website require a subscription.
- The Arts Marketing Association is a membership organisation helping cultural professionals make more and better connections with the public.
- Clore Leadership is a dynamic and inclusive resource for leaders and aspiring leaders in the arts, culture and creative sectors.
- Impact fundraising helps amazing arts and cultural organisations of all sizes sustain and grow their work through brilliant fundraising.
- Surrey Music Hub Surrey Music Hub is a network of music organisations and schools working together to bring more musical opportunities to more young people in Surrey, both in schools and in the wider community.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation's principal objectives are to advance the arts, culture and heritage for the public benefit.
- Arts Council England Arts Council England (ACE) invest in art and culture for a lasting return. Organisations, artists, events, initiatives and others can apply for funding
- Awards for All Grant funding between £300 - £10,000 to support community activity
- Bernard Sunley Charitable Foundation A family grant making foundation which supports charities in England and Wales working to raise the quality of life and provide greater opportunities for the young, the elderly, the disabled and the disadvantaged.
- Biffa Projects under the Cultural Facilities theme include those which improve recreation, interest and education.
- Children in Need Grant applications open to charities and other non-profit organisations that support and work with children and young people who are disadvantaged and face challenges in their lives.
- Community Foundation of Surrey The aim of the Community Foundation for Surrey is to award grants to community and voluntary groups that make a genuine difference to the lives of people in Surrey.
- Esmee Fairbain Foundation The Foundation make unrestricted, core and project grants for charitable work in the UK.
- Garfield Weston The Foundation makes a large volume of grants every year to community projects, many of which rely on the time and goodwill of volunteers.
- Heritage Fund Inspiring, leading and resourcing the UK's heritage to create positive and lasting change for people and communities, now and in the future.
- Members' Community Allocation - Surrey County Council Each county councillor has funding to help residents, voluntary and community organisations deliver activities that benefit local people in their neighbourhoods.
- Music Venue Trust The Pipeline Investment Fund (PIF) is a new grant-giving fund established by Music Venue Trust with the support of venue members of the Music Venues Alliance. Small-scale grant applications up to £5000.
- National Lottery Community Fund The National Lottery Community Fund distributes over £600m a year to communities across the UK.
- Reaching Communities This programme offers a larger amount of funding (over £10,000) for organisations that work with their community to help them thrive.
- Surrey Educational Trust funding - Surrey County Council The Surrey Educational Trust supports innovative and ambitious ideas that help children, young people and other learners in Surrey. It helps schools, organisations and educational projects to use bright ideas and new ways of doing things in their work.
- The Baring Foundation An independent foundation which protects and advances human rights and promotes inclusion.
- The Belgae Trust The Belgae Trust is a small family run charitable trust supporting a range of different causes.
- The Clore Duffield Foundation The Clore Duffield Foundation is a grant-making charity which supports charities and organisations
- The Foyle Foundation The Foyle Foundation is an independent grantmaking trust that distributes grants to UK charities.
- The Lady Neville Charity The Lady Neville Charity provides capital grants for Arts and Heritage projects.
- The Paul Hamlyn Foundation The Paul Hamlyn Foundation has six six open application funds
- UK Theatres Trust The UK Theatres Small Grants Scheme is a capital fund that awards up to £5,000 to theatres across the UK run by charities and not-for-profit groups.
- Universal Music UK Sound Foundation The Foundation's aim is to improve access to music education in the UK & Ireland.
- Your Fund Surrey Your Fund Surrey - £100m community fund available for projects providing a wider community benefit.
- Youth Music Youth Music funding is made available through a grants applications process, with several funding rounds each year.