The Mid Surrey Valuing People Group is an opportunity for people with learning disabilities, family carers, social care providers, health workers volunteers etc, to come together to discuss local issues in their community.
The areas covered by Mid Surrey are; Elmbridge Borough, Mole Valley District, Epsom and Ewell Borough.
The group meet four times a year and covers Mid Surrey. The group is open to anyone who wishes to join and welcomes new members.
If you are interested in joining then please contact: email@example.com for more information and to be added to the mailing list.
Up coming meetings
Meetings for 2022 are held at 10am to 12pm and the dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 20 July 2022
- Wednesday 19 October 2022
Minutes from our previous meetings
- July 2021 - we discussed small grants feedback, learning disability week and breast screening.
- October 2021 - we discussed the physical activity strategy feedback, LeDeR annual report and talk time with members of the Surrey Peoples Group.
- January 2022 - we discussed Green social prescribing, short breaks, staying safe this winter and we got an update on supported living.
If you would like to request any previous meeting minutes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Files available to download
- Meeting Minutes for the Mid Surrey valuing people group January 2022 (PDF)
Including green social prescribing, short breaks, staying safe for winter, ALDAG and an update on supported living accommodation.