The Mid Surrey Valuing People Group is an opportunity for people with learning disabilities, family carers, social care providers, and health workers volunteers, to come together to discuss local issues in their community.
The areas covered by Mid Surrey are; Elmbridge Borough, Mole Valley District, Epsom and Ewell Borough.
The group meet four times a year and covers Mid Surrey. The group is open to anyone who wishes to join and welcomes new members.
If you are interested in joining then please contact: email@example.com for more information and to be added to the mailing list.
Meetings for 2023 are held from 10am to 12pm and the dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 18 January 2023
- Wednesday 19 April 2023
- Wednesday 19 July 2023
- Wednesday 18 October 2023
Mid Surrey meeting minutes
Please find the meeting minute notes and summary below.
October meeting minutes summary and notes
Here is a summary and discussion notes of the October 2023 meeting.
- Mid Surrey Valuing People Group Discussion October 2023 (PDF)
- Mid Surrey Valuing People Group presentation summary October 2023 (PDF)
July meeting minutes summary and notes
Here is a summary and discussion notes of the July 2023 meeting.
- Local Valuing People Group Presentations Summary July 2023 (PDF)
- Mid Surrey Local Valuing People Group July 2023 Notes (PDF)
April meeting minutes summary and notes
Here is a video summary and discussion notes of the April 2023 meeting.
- Easy Read Presentation Summary April 2023 (PDF)
Valuing People Group Video Presentation Summary April 2023 Mid Surrey Local Valuing People Group April 2023 Notes (PDF)
January meeting minutes summary and notes
Here is a summary and discussion notes of the January 2023 meeting.
If you would like to request any previous meeting minutes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org