This guide, produced by Democratic Services sets out the arrangements made by the County Council for the payment of Basic, Special Responsibility, Travelling and Subsistence Allowances.
For help and advice or a printed copy of the guide please contact Bryan Searle, Senior Manager, Scrutiny and Appeals (Tel: 020 8541 9019).
Expense claim forms can be obtained from Members' Reception.
Files available to download
- Review of Member Allowances 2017- 2018 (609.6 KB)
Report of the independent Remuneration Panel October 2017 of Members Allowances
- Allowances Notice November 2017 (140.6 KB)
Surrey County Council Approved Scheme for Members allowances for the period for 23 May 2017 to 23 May 2018
- Allowances and Expenses Paid 2016 - 2017 (31.7 KB)
Breakdown of allowances paid to individual Members from 2016-2017
- Guide to Members Allowances 2017-2018 (324.5 KB)
Guide sets out arrangements made by the County Council for payment of allowances and expenses to elected councillors and non elected councillors serving on committees of the Council
- Members' Expenses Claim Form 2017.pdf (167.2 KB)
Expenses claim forms used by Members when claiming expenses
- Members' Expenses Claim Form 2017 Continuation Sheet.pdf (29.9 KB)
Continuation of Members expenses claim form