This guide, produced by Democratic Services sets out the arrangements made by the County Council for the payment of Basic, Special Responsibility, Travelling and Subsistence Allowances.
For help and advice or a printed copy of the guide please contact Bryan Searle, Senior Manager, Scrutiny and Appeals (Tel: 020 8541 9019).
Expense claim forms can be obtained from Members' Reception.
See the links below for further details:
- Review of Members' Allowances 2014
- Decision of the County Council, 6 May 2014
- Basic and Special Responsibility Allowances
Files available to download
- Members Allowance and Expenses 2016 (140.3 KB)
- Members' Allowances Notice June 2016 (113.6 KB)
- Members Expense Claim Form 2016 (146.8 KB)
- Members Expense Claim Form 2016 Continuation (29.1 KB)
- GUIDE 2017-18.pdf (324.5 KB)
- Members' Expenses Claim Form 2017.pdf (167.2 KB)
- Members' Expenses Claim Form 2017 Continuation Sheet.pdf (29.9 KB)
- Allowances and Expenses Paid 2016-17.pdf (0 Bytes)