Service update November 2022
- Services 100 Spectrum and 400 Onslow are suspended and will not operate until further notice.
- Services 200 Artington and 300 Merrow operate to the timetables shown below.
Changing work and shopping pattern has impacted the number of people travelling into Guildford town centre every day. Usage of the Park and Ride sites is Guildford is significantly reduced from the pre-pandemic levels. Stagecoach, Surrey County Council and Guildford Borough Council continue to monitor demand with a view to increasing services when passenger numbers rise
Guildford "Glide" park and ride is the smart way to get into Guildford. Park and ride lets you park free of charge at one of four car parks - Spectrum, Artington, Merrow, and Onslow - and pay to travel into Guildford on the all-electric zero emission buses. Pay the driver when you get on the bus, either with cash or the buses accept contactless payments. Park and ride buses drop you off and collect you by the Friary, a handy location for both major shops and offices.
Map showing the location of the park and ride sites (PDF)
Guildford Park and Ride fares from 1 March 2022
- You can buy a Guildford Park and Ride DayRider for £2.50 from the driver or on the Stagecoach Bus App.
- Up to two children under 16 years of age can travel free with each adult. Extra children can buy a Guildford Park and Ride DayRider for £1.25.
Concessionary bus pass holders
- Senior concessionary bus holders can buy a Guildford Park and Ride Concessionary Day Return for £1.50 from the driver.
- Disabled concessionary bus pass holders can travel free after 9.30am Monday to Friday or can purchase the Concessionary Day Return for £1.50 before 9.30am.
Travelling more often?
- You can buy a Guildford Park and Ride 7 Day MegaRider for £10 from the driver or on the Stagecoach Bus App.
- You can also buy a Guildford Park and Ride 28 Day MegaRider for £31.50 at the Stagecoach website, or for £33 from the driver.
- The best-value option for regular travellers is the Guildford Park and Ride MegaRider Xtra for £29, available at the Stagecoach website. This is a recurring ticket which lets you use a credit/debit card to set up automatic monthly payments, renewing each month unless cancelled.
- If you're travelling every now and again, you can buy a Guildford Park and Ride Flexi 5 (£10) or Guildford Park and Ride Flexi 10 (£17.50) ticket. You'll get 5 Guildford Park and Ride DayRiders for the price of 4, or 10 for the price of 7. You can use these any time within 12 months from the date of purchase.
These tickets are valid on all Guildford Park and Ride services.
Service 100 Spectrum
Timetable for service 100: Suspended
This service operates every day, Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 11.10pm. Buses run every 12 minutes until 7.30pm, and every 20 minutes afterwards until 11.10pm. The journey takes approximately 8 minutes to get to the Friary bus station, and there are convenient drop off points in High Street and in North Street by the library.
Spectrum carpark is located at Parkway, Guildford GU1 1UP.
Service 200 Artington
2022 Update: 200 Artington operating to a revised timetable
This service operates Monday to Saturday from 7.30am to 7.30pm. Buses operate every 10 to 12 minutes and the journey into Guildford town centre takes approximately seven minutes. There are extra pick up stops towards the Park and Ride site and drop off stops towards Guildford town centre along Portsmouth Road.
The site is situated at Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford GU3 1LP.
Service 300 Merrow
2022 Update: 300 Merrow operating to a revised timetable
Please note that the waiting room and toilets at Merrow Park and Ride site are currently unavailable.
This service operates Monday to Saturday from 7.30am to 7.35pm. Buses run every 15 to 20 minutes and the journey into Guildford town centre takes approximately 12 minutes. There is an extra getting on/off stop on Epsom Road near Jenner Road, and on North Street by the library.
The site is situated at Epsom Road, Guildford GU4 7AA.
Service 400 Onslow
Timetable for service 400: Suspended
This service operates Monday to Saturday from 7.30am to 7pm. Buses operate every 15 minutes and the journey into Guildford town centre takes approximately 10 minutes. There is an extra getting on/off stop on Guildford Park Road at the back of the railway station.
The site is situated at Richard Meyjes Road, Guildford GU2 7AD.
Files available to download
Map showing location of Guildford "Glide" park and ride sites (PDF)
Guildford Park and Ride scheme - where to park, board and the cost involved