Led by Jane Last, Head of Community Partnership and Safety, the Community Safety Team forms part of the Community Partnership and Safety Service within the Environment and Infrastructure Directorate. The team consists of:
- Gordon Falconer, Community Safety Manager
- Louise Gibbins, Community Safety Officer
- Richard Carpenter, Community Safety Officer
- Sarah Goodman, Community Project Officer
- Julie Sanders, Community Project Support
- Jenny Harvey, Community Project Support
Working with partners including the police and local district and borough councils, the team leads on community safety policy development and project work on issues including Domestic Abuse, Anti Social Behaviour, Prevent (Counter Terrorism), delivery of the Armed Forces Covenant and promoting Community Resilience.