Request to access, update or remove data

If you would like to make a request to update, correct or remove your data, please complete the form below.

If you would like to access information which Surrey County Council may hold about you, please complete the Data Protection subject access form.

If the form above isn't displayed, please view the form full screen.

Did you find this information helpful?

Subscribe to our newsletters for latest news and events.