11 Cockshot Hill,
- Reception opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
Woodhatch Place can be contacted through our Contact Centre
Woodhatch place is located on the A217 Cockshot Hill in Reigate.
The main Reception is located on the ground floor straight from the main gate through the automatic doors.
An induction hearing loop is located in Reception, the Council Chamber and the Committee Room. There are two portable hearing loops available.
Woodhatch has a few shops and a bakery a five minute walk down the road or alternatively, Reigate is a 25 minute walk where there are many more choices for food and a supermarket.
Please travel by public transport if possible.
The nearest train station is in Reigate being around a 25 minute walk with buses available that run into Woodhatch or to Cockshot Hill leaving you around a five to ten minute walk to the building. Both the 420 and 435 buses service this route. The 430 and 435 can also be boarded from Redhill. Alight at The Angel Stop Woodhatch. Please see our webpage: East Surrey, Horley and Redhill bus timetables.
- There are approximately 400 car parking spaces and visitors are welcome to park.
- There are eight designated blue badge parking spaces just before the front of the building.
- There are four electric car charging points located just before the front of the building.