Quadrant Court, 35 Guildford Road, Woking GU22 7QQ
- Reception opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
Quadrant Court can be contacted through our Contact Centre.
Quadrant Court is located on the A320 Guildford road in Woking town centre.
The main reception is located on the ground floor, through semi-automatic doors. An induction hearing loop is located at the reception area.
Quadrant Court is within Woking town centre, within five minute walk to the local high street. There are two shopping malls within Woking town centre, with a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and town centre facilities to choose from.
Please travel by public transport if possible.
Woking Station is a seven minute walk to Quadrant Court. Exit the station from Platform five (not town centre side). There are frequent and fast train services across Surrey and SW London, including Guildford, Farnham, Haslemere and Surbiton. It is 30 minutes from London Waterloo.
There are a number of bus route which stop close to Quadrant Court. Please see our webpage: Woking bus timetables,
- The building has six designated blue badge parking spaces.
- There are serval pay and display car parks in Woking within walking distance from Quadrant Count. The nearest is Heathside.
- From 11.30am on street parking in some bays and on single yellow lines is free.
- Before 11.30am there is a voucher system in place. For more information visit Woking Borough Council's webpage: On-street permits and vouchers.
Quadrant Court was opened to staff in March 2006 and currently provides fully serviced accommodation for approximately 900 staff.
Quadrant Court is a four storey building, and includes a hot desking area on the ground floor with a pleasant centre quadrangle, which provides a peaceful environment, particularly in the summer.