Fairmount House, Bull Hill, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7AH
- Reception hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
Fairmount House can be contacted through our Contact Centre.
Fairmount House is located on the one way system on Bull Hill in Leatherhead.
The main reception is located on the ground floor, through semi-automatic doors. A induction hearing loop is located at reception.
The town is also easily accessible with a five minute walk from Fairmount House. There are plenty of shops and eateries to choose from.
Please travel by public transport if possible.
There is easy pedestrian access from Leatherhead station in approximately a five minute walk. Leatherhead Station line is operated by Southern and South West trains, servicing Victoria and Waterloo.
Buses - 408, 465, 478 and 479 all stop within a five minute walk from Fairmount House. Please see our webpage: Banstead, Epsom, Dorking and Leatherhead bus timetables.
- There are five visitor spaces and five designated parking spaces.
- There are several pay and display car parks in Leatherhead within easy walking distance of Fairmount House. The nearest is Randalls Road.
- Cycle parking is available on the right of the car park barrier gate.
Fairmount House was opened in July 2005 and provides fully serviced accommodation for approximately 260 staff. Recently refurbished, the building is open plan, and provides a bright and pleasant atmosphere to work in. There are break-out areas on each floor, and the building itself is within easy walking distance of Leatherhead Town Centre. There are no catering facilities in the building.