Skip to main content

Members' allowances

This guide, produced by Democratic Services sets out the arrangements made by the county council for the payment of basic, special responsibility, travelling and subsistence allowances.

For help and advice please contact Elliot Sinclair, Support Services Manager (Tel: 020 8541 9068).

Hard copy Expense Claim Forms can be obtained from members' reception.

Files available to download