Surrey County Council's Community Safety Team work alongside partners including Surrey Police, district and borough councils, Health, Fire and Rescue, and Probation.
We deliver Surrey-wide policy, strategy and guidance in many areas of community safety such as; domestic abuse, Prevent, anti-social behaviour, serious youth violence, violence against women and girls, and information sharing.
The team consists of:
- Carl Bussey, Assistant Director, Community Safety
- Lara Bowden, Project Officer (Prevent /hate crime)
- Louise Gibbins, Project Officer (domestic abuse/anti-social behaviour/information sharing)
- Mairead Warner, Project Officer (serious youth violence/junior citizens)
- James Glover, Project Officer (violence against women and girls)
Contact the Community Safety Team by email email@example.com