Consumer advice

Need help with a consumer issue?

Citizens Advice consumer service Tel: 0808 223 1133.

Get consumer advice from the Citizens Advice consumer service who provide free, confidential and impartial advice on all kind of consumer issues from faulty goods to dealing with unsatisfactory services, and credit and debt advice.

Please see the Citizens Advice website for current opening hours and alternate methods of contact.

To report to Trading Standards, you need to contact the Citizens Advice consumer service in the first instance. They will pass your report to the relevant Trading Standards service and also give you advice about your problem.

You can:

The Stay OK website is in Easy Read format designed for people with learning difficulties and autism and contains great information on how to stay safe.

Files available to download

In this section

Subscribe to our newsletters for latest news and events.