We have a dedicated contact number for suppliers. Call us on 0300 200 1011 quoting your purchase order number or vendor number if you have them.
- All our purchases are covered by a Purchase Order number.
- You should never accept a request for goods, works or services without a valid Surrey County Council purchase order number. You will receive this by email or occasionally by fax for suppliers without email.
- Only invoice us when you have received our purchase order number and have supplied the goods and/or services.
- Our purchase orders will clearly state the goods or services required, quantity and price. The delivery and invoice addresses will be different but clearly marked.
- Our purchase orders will quote your unique Vendor number. If you need to contact us you should quote this number
Help us to pay on time - invoices
- Your invoices should quote a valid purchase order number, your full business name and address and full details of what has been supplied.
- Send your invoice as soon as possible after the dispatch of the goods or services you have provided.
- The invoice must be sent to the 'Invoice to' address shown on our Purchase Order.
- Ensure descriptions, prices, quantities match the purchase order.
- Submit valid VAT invoices (unless you are not registered for VAT)
- All our invoices are paid using BACS.
Our payment terms are 30 days unless otherwise stated.
All of our terms and conditions are available to read on line. Read our Terms and Conditions online
Prompt Payment Code
Surrey County Council has been accepted as an Approved Signatory of the Prompt Payment Code, a code of practice launched by the Department for Business Enterprise. For more information take a look at the Prompt Payment Code website