Roads and pavements
- The condition of a carriageway (worn road surface, cracks etc. but not potholes)
- Problem with a road line (give way line or stop line)
- Trees and vegetation
Drains, manhole covers and flooding
- Blocked drain
- Drain (broken, loose etc)
- Flooding and/or drainage problem
- Reporting damaged or missing manhole covers (and other ironworks including gully covers)
If the problem is not listed above
Help with reporting a highway problem
- Help with reporting a highway problem - Includes likely timescales for responding to your report.
If you want to report a highway hazard that is an immediate threat to life or limb or if you are unsure and need advice on whether you think its an emergency situation, please do not report it online, call our Contact Centre.
Please see our webpage: Road emergencies and our definition and examples of reports that are considered an emergency.
Any personal information supplied will be held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to third parties.