Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) are intended to expand upon policy or provide further detail to policies in development plan documents.
The Surrey Minerals Plan Minerals Site Restoration Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) was adopted by the County Council at its meeting on 19 July 2011. The purpose of the SPD is to set out the County Council’s vision of how existing and proposed mineral workings should be restored in Surrey during the period to 2026. It sets out best practice in restoration techniques and presents indicative restoration schemes for all of the preferred areas for working of primary aggregates and silica sand as identified in the Surrey Minerals Plan Core Strategy and Primary Aggregates DPDs 2011.
Files available to download
- 01 Adopted Restoration SPD - Chapters 1 to 4 (441.2 KB)
- 04 Adopted Restoration SPD - Chapters 5 to 8 (2.1 MB)
- 02 Adopted Restoration SPD - Preferred Areas A to H.pdf (1.1 MB)
- 03 Adopted Restoration SPD - Preferred Areas J to S.pdf (949.4 KB)
- Adopted Restoration SPD - Part 2 - Appendices (8.8 MB)
Adopted Minerals site restoration SPD - Appendices