- Name of service - Transport Development Planning
- Directorate - Environment, Transport and Infrastructure
- Date of issue - 25 May 2018
- Date of current version - 3 February 2023
- Review date - 3 February 2025
The reasons why we use your personal data
Recording and processing of the Transport Development Management Advice to 12 Local Planning Authorities in Surrey.
The personal data is used to assist Surrey County Council to fulfil its function as Statutory Consultee on Planning Applications.
What processing of personal data is undertaken by the service
Your personal data is collated for the purposes of identifying who the applicant is for planning permission, who the agent is, and where the application relates to. This is in order to carry out our statutory responsibilities under the different legislative frameworks, provide services and establish good business practices.
What information do we collect?
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Agents' details
How we are allowed to use your personal data
Legal obligation or public task under various UK legislation including but not limited to:
- Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
Who we share your personal data with
- Applicants for Planning Permission
- Local Planning Authorities
- Planning Inspectorate
- Elected Representatives
Retention of data
Data will be retained in accordance with our countywide data retention schedule.
For further information on our privacy notices, please see information and privacy.