Completed Equality Impact Assessments - P
This page lists completed Equality Impact Assessments with titles beginning with P.
As further assessments are completed they will be added to the page.
Files available to download
- EIA - Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PDF)
The PNA provides a statement of need for the pharmaceutical services for the population of the Health and Wellbeing Boards area.
- Public Health - Mental Health Promotion EIA (2017) (PDF)
An equality impact assessment documenting impact of changes to the mental health promotion service on groups protected under the Equality Act 2010.
- Public Health - Substance Misuse Service Reduction EIA (2018) (PDF)
Reduction of spend on adult substance misuse treatment services
- Proposed changes to Surreys Community Recycling Centres EIA (PDF)
EIA considering the impact of a reduction in the provision of CRCs and changes to the charging waste and van permit schemes
- Public Health - Reduced spend on adult substance misuse service (2019) (PDF)
Equality Impact Assessment reviewing equality implications of reduced spend on adult substance misuse services
- Public Health - Reduction in health visiting and school nurse services EIA (2017) (PDF)
reduction in investment in health visiting and school nurse services in Surrey
- Public Health - Re-commissioning of stop smoking service (2018) (PDF)
Re-commissioning of stop smoking service
- Public Health - Re-commissioning of sexual health services EIA (2019) (PDF)
Equality Impact Assessment on the re-commissioning of sexual health services commissioned by the Public Health service