Skip to main content

County councillor complaints

If you wish to make a complaint because you believe a Surrey County Councillor has breached the Member Code of Conduct, you must do so by writing to our Monitoring Officer.

Sending us your complaint

Anyone wishing to make a complaint about the behaviour of a Surrey County Councillor ("Member"), should write or email to:

Monitoring Officer
Legal Services
Surrey County Council
County Hall
Penrhyn Rd
Kingston upon Thames

Or email:

The arrangements for dealing with allegations of Member misconduct are attached in a guidance note and flowchart below: