Information about which cabinet member is responsible for individual service portfolios, a brief outline on how decisions are made and how the council operates.
If you are eligible to vote in Surrey local government elections, you have the right to ask questions or present petitions at council meetings. See the pages below to find out how to do this.
In this section...
- Constitution of the Council
- Have your say - Asking questions at Cabinet and Committee meetings
- Have your say - Presenting petitions at Cabinet and Committee Meetings
- Have Your Say - Speaking at the Planning and Regulatory Committee
- How decisions are made
- Your right to complain
- Your right to information
- Takeover Challenge 2016