Deputy Chief Executive: Julie Fisher
At Surrey County Council, we have the responsibility of managing the fundamental business functions that enable the council to provide support and services to all Surrey residents.
We are committed to delivering a range of outstanding professional services across the council, which include:
- Human Resources and Organisational Development - Head of Service: Carmel Millar
- Information Management and Technology - Head of Service: Paul Brocklehurst
- Shared Services - Acting Head of Service: Simon Pollock
- Procurement and Commissioning - Head of Procurement and Commissioning: Laura Langstaff
- Property Services - Chief Property Officer: John Stebbings
- Business Improvement Services - Head of Service: Alison Braithwaite
Bringing these business functions together in one place, helps the council provide increased value for money to residents and the community.
Our vision is to be a leading provider of Business Services by 2018
You can view our 2013-2018 directorate strategy (PDF), including what we are focussing on for 2012-2013.