Skip to main content

Adult social care comments and complaints

Your feedback helps us to improve our services and how we deliver them. If you want to discuss a concern, tell us something about our services, send us a compliment or make a complaint, you can:

  • talk to the member of staff you have most contact with, so they can try to resolve any issues or address your concerns
  • talk or write to the manager of the team you have been dealing with fill in our online customer feedback form
  • email Adult Social Care Customer Relations Team:
  • fill in our printable Adults Complaints form (PDF) and send to:

    Adult Social Care Customer Relations Team
    Surrey County Council
    Millmead House
    Surrey GU2 4BB

You can also contact the ASC Information and Advice line to request a feedback form or write to us at the address above.

Can I make a complaint about Adult Social Care on behalf of someone else?

Yes, you can complain on behalf of someone else. We may need to make sure you have the person's permission to represent them before we can discuss their case with you.

What can I expect if I've made a complaint?

If things do go wrong, we will work with you to resolve your complaint. Our aim is to put matters right as quickly as possible.

If we cannot resolve your concerns immediately, we will:

  • contact you to clarify what you are unhappy about and what you want us to do;
  • where possible, plan how to find a solution with you; and
  • write to you once we've looked into your complaint and let you know what our response is and what action may have been taken.

If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to ask the Local Government Ombudsman to consider your complaint. Visit The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman website for further information.