This webpage is for use by Surrey County Council (SCC) staff only.
- Health care cash plan - Simply Health
- Mercer - Mercer offers help and advice on private medical insurance cover. They are a specialist broker and their experts will help you arrange cover with confidence.
- Eye tests - Staff who use Display User Equipment (computer monitors) are entitled to a free eye test every two years. Schools staff are not covered by the SCC scheme and should contact their school for this benefits. For Surrey non-school staff, there are no up-front costs and over 3,000 independent and high street opticians are affiliated to the scheme. For more information, search for 'eye test' on the s-net.
If you do not have access to the internal s-net or if you need further advice please contact My Helpdesk:
- by email at email@example.com
- or internal to My Helpdesk HR/CAE/SCC
- or by phone on 020 8541 9000 (Option 1) (line closed from 12.30pm to 1.30pm).
Please check that you are happy with the choices you make before signing up for these benefits.