This web page is for use by Surrey County Council staff only.
Thinking of redressing your work/life balance? Have you thought about returning to, or improving on, a skill or hobby, trying something new or improving your fitness level?
Then why not have a look at the wide variety of courses offered by Surrey Adult Learning. You can do this by:
- online by going to the website www.surreycc.gov.uk/adultlearning
- calling our Customer Services Team on 0300 200 1044.
We run courses at various times during the day and evenings. We have a number of one day Saturday workshops.
Courses are held at a number of locations across North and South West Surrey. Our main centres are located in:
As a Surrey County Council employee you can get a 15% discount off most of the courses.
To enrol you can:
- call Surrey Adult Learning service team on 0300 200 1044
- visit their website www.surrey.gov.uk/adultlearning
- pick up a brochure from any Surrey Library or Adult Learning Centre
Don't forget to mention that you are an employee. You will need to provide your personnel number to confirm this.