We have a variety of posters, leaflets and cards to assist in raising awareness of safeguarding adults in Surrey. Most of these resources are freely available to professionals and residents.
The resources can be downloaded below. Also, Social Care professionals and partners who want to have printed copies in quantities greater than 10, can order these materials by sending an email to the address here. Please clearly state the name of the leaflet or publication, the quantity, and your name and address. They will then be sent to you directly from our partners at CDS.
Since October 2016, there has been one single point of contact for reporting a safeguarding concern about an adult, child or young person. This is to the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH). Please bear with us while we update all our publicity materials with the new contact information:
The following publicity materials are available to download below:
- Keeping you safe at home and in your community poster available in English (PDF) and translated into Mandarin (PDF), Urdu (PDF), Punjabi (PDF) and Nepalese (PDF).
Leaflets and Cards
- Keeping you safe at home and in your community leaflet (PDF)
- Are you being provided with good care at home that keeps you safe? leaflet (PDF)
- Keeping you safe at home and in your community alert card (credit card size) (PDF)
- Keeping you safe at home and in your community alert guide (postcard size) (PDF)
Easy read leaflet
Next of Kin information sheet
This briefing is suitable for use by professionals and residents. It provides information on what the term Next of Kin means. It gives information on what legal rights someone has if they are the Next of Kin. Please see below.
Files available to download
- Next of Kin: understanding decision making authorities (199.2 KB)
Summary information sheet explaining different decision making authorities.