If you would like to receive your own copy of the newsletter direct to your inbox, please email email@example.com so we can add you to our mailing list.
Articles in the Winter 2017 edition of the Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board newsletter include information on:
- A Message from our Independent Chair
- New MASH contact details
- The Herbert Protocol
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) update
- SSCB – Learning from local reviews
- Serious Case Review (MM) by Bristol Safeguarding Adults Board
- Safeguarding Adults Reviews
- The state of health care and adult social care in England – CQC
- A decade of Serious Case Reviews
The Winter 2017 newsletter can be downloaded below.
The next newsletter will be published Spring 2018.
Files available to download
- Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board newsletter August 2017 (624.4 KB)
- Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board newsletter June 2017 (703.2 KB)
- Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board Newsletter - April 2017 (617.9 KB)
- Surrey Safeguarding Adult's Board newsletter - Autumn 2016 (569.5 KB)
SSAB Newsletter Autumn 2016
- Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board compilation of older newsletters (395.4 KB)
This document contains the articles from older SSAB newsletters. Images have been removed to make it easier to print.