Latest update: 5 July 2018
- Surrey Police Partnership Intelligence form and guidance added
15 June 2018
- All non relevant policy and procedures removed
- Update competency framework added
- Competency framework guidance added
Please see attached below all of the Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board protocols, forms and guidance.
If you have a concern that an adult at risk is, or may be, experiencing abuse or neglect, please contact the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub either by phone or by submitting the Safeguarding Adults form to raise a concern.
In an emergency always contact the police on 999.
Contact details for the Surrey Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub
If you are at risk of abuse, or suspect someone else is please report it. During office hours:
- Contact the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH): 0300 470 9100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure email: email@example.com
Out of hours:
- Call the ASC Emergency Duty Team on: 01483 517898
Surrey Police Partnership Intelligence
Surrey Police has re-launched and increased awareness of the Partnership Intelligence Form; a means for partners to quickly and efficiently share intelligence.
New step by step guidance has been drafted and there is a new simplified version of the form. Simply follow the guidance and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not a means to: report a crime, notify police of an imminent risk, refer a child or adult and does not replace existing information sharing processes.
There are numerous other ways to share intelligence with us including; 999 (if an emergency), 101, telling an officer or member of staff, online reporting, Crimestoppers to name a few. However; this pathway to fast and efficient intelligence sharing with the police, for the purpose of protecting the public or prevention and detection of crime, is now also available to you as a partner agency.
Surrey Safeguarding Adult Board policies and protocols
- Missing Persons Protocol
- Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board Multi Agency Competency Framework
- Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board Multi Agency Competency Framework Guidance
Files available to download
- SAR Notification Form updated May 2018 (63.8 KB)
SSAB SAR notification form (Section 44 criteria added)
- SSAB Information Sharing Protocol (505.7 KB)
The Surrey Multi-Agency Information Sharing Protocol (MAISP) is an agreed set of principles about sharing personal or confidential information. It enables each organisation signed up to the protocol to understand the circumstances in which it should share information and what its responsibilities are.
- Multi agency fire safety guide for adults at risk (704.1 KB)
Surrey Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) Multi-agency fire safety guide for adults at risk
- High priority referral form to SFRS VA1 (159.0 KB)
Surrey Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) offers Emergency Home Fire Safety Visits, this is where a great risk exists and the occupier requires an immediate visit and advice. Please only use this form for an emergency visit
- Safeguarding adults - a quick guide (356.8 KB)
This document sets out the key statutory responsibilities for all agencies, including the voluntary sector, to safeguard adults at risk of abuse and neglect
- Partnership Intelligence Form (47.5 KB)
- Partnership Intelligence Guidance (409.9 KB)
New step by step guidance has been drafted and there is a new simplified version of the form