Providers of social care services in Surrey can get access to a range of networks and resources to support them to deliver good quality services. The support available includes:
- Care home teams at the clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and Continuing Health Care (CHC)
- Community nurse advisors / matrons
- Training and e-learning packages from Skills for Care
- Quality Assurance visits from Surrey County Council (SCC) and CCGs
- Networks and forums to share ideas and good practice, listen to speakers on key issues affecting providers, run by organisations like the Surrey Care Association and Skills for Care.
- Advice from SCC adult social care safeguarding advisors.
Click on the relevant link below to see what support is available in your clinical commissioning group area, as well as how to access it.