The Surrey Disability Register is a voluntary register for anyone with a disability aged 18 or over and living in Surrey.
On joining the register:
- You are added to the Vulnerable People's Reporting System. This means in an emergency such as flooding, fire or even a significant power cut, Surrey County Council's Emergency Management Team, Surrey Fire and Rescue and Adult Social Care will know of your specific needs and what support you require.
- You receive an identity card which can be used to:
- Get discounts where they are offered for disabled customers at places like leisure centres, cinemas and theme parks.
Get VAT savings on equipment and services purchased in connection with your disability.
- You will receive a newsletter twice a year, covering what's on, articles on relevant issues and details of organisations which may be able to assist you.
How to join?
You can join online above, alternatively you can:
- Email: email@example.com to request a registration form to be sent to you by email.
- Contact Adult Social Care.