Information and advice
- Availability: 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Phone: 0300 200 1005
- Email: email@example.com
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1005
- SMS: 07527 182 861 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
- Fax: 020 8541 7390
Or send us your enquiry using our online form which is confidential and secure for you to use.
Concerns of abuse, neglect or harm
If you're at risk of the above, or suspect someone else is, you need to report it.
To do this, contact the Surrey Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH):
- Availability: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Phone: 0300 470 9100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More: About the MASH
Out of hours emergency
For emergency situations outside our standard lines' hours.
- Phone: 01483 517898
- Email: email@example.com
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 01483 517898
- SMS: 07800000388 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
- Fax: 01483 517895
Already receiving support from us?
You should have been given direct contact details for your social care team.
If you’ve lost or forgotten this number, call and explain your situation to the information and advice line.
Call charges: Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free. Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.