- What is Adult Social Care?
- Paying for care information
- Keeping you safe
- Information for carers
- Your feedback
Below are PDFs of printed leaflets and publications available from Adult Social Care. Please contact Adult Social Care for more information on the leaflets and publications or to request an alternative format. Social Care professionals and our partners can order these materials in quantities greater than 10 please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly state the name of the leaflet or publication, the quantity, and your name and address.
What is Adult Social Care?
- Care and Support for Adults in Surrey - information for you or someone you care for (PDF)
- Care and Support Services Surrey 2021/22 directory
Paying for care information
- Paying for care - an information guide for people living in Surrey (PDF)
- Deferred Payments Guide (PDF)
- Direct Payments in Surrey (PDF)
Keeping you safe
If you are at risk of abuse, or you suspect someone else is, you need to report it to the Surrey Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), not Adult Social Care:
Additional MASH contacts for professionals:
- Secure email: email@example.com
- Address: MASH Team, Surrey Police, PO Box 101, Guildford, Surrey GU1 9PE
- Learn more about the Surrey MASH
In an emergency, dial 999 where the immediate safety of an adult is at risk.