Keep up to date with local matters and find training resources to develop your care and support skills.
- Surrey News - Read the latest news from Surrey County Council.
- Your local area - Find out about what the council is doing in your local area and how you can get involved to help make Surrey a better place to live.
- Surrey Matters - Browse through the council's online magazine, covering topics such as health and wellbeing, young people, recycling, things to do out and about, libraries and getting around.
- Adult Social Care monthly briefing - Join the distribution list for the adult social care monthly briefing by emailing email@example.com
- Surrey Skills Academy - Access a wide range of training and learning opportunities with a focus on social care, including e-learning, classroom-based courses, as well as signposting to other training providers.
- Making Every Contact Count - Find out more about an approach to healthcare that encourages all those who have contact with the public to talk about their health and wellbeing.
- Wheel of Wellbeing - Discover a visual framework made up of six universal themes that underpin mental (and physical) health and wellbeing, covering body, mind, spirit, people, place and planet.
- Action for Carers Surrey - Access online and classroom based training for professionals working with carers in health and social care, voluntary organisations or the private sector.