Learning Disability and Autism Information Hub

Safeguarding - Surrey Partnership Boards

Safeguarding is about keeping you safe. If you feel in danger or unsafe, you must tell someone.

In an emergency dial 999 for the emergency services such as the police.

You can call the Surrey County Council adult social care helpline. If you need to speak to someone urgently, out of normal office hours, call the emergency team.

The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board has information on their website about what to do if you have a safeguarding concern.

Files available to download