Learning Disability and Autism Information Hub

Information to support young people moving to adulthood

This page has links to services in Surrey helping young people during their transition to adulthood.

Surrey County Council has a team which supports young people during transition into adult life. It has a separate section of its website for information about special educational needs and disability.

The council also has services and information about children’s social care.

Surrey Local Offer has information and services for children and young people up to age 25 with special educational needs or a disability.

SEND Advice Surrey provides information and advice to parents of children with special educational needs.

Family Voice Surrey is a network of parents, carers, and families of young people who have special educational needs and disabilities. It is run by parent volunteers.